Great party food or a perfect snack for a movie night!
I tried it at work when my colleague was nice enough to share her lunch with me (it’s a nice lunch too). I immediately fell in love with it and made some for Zvonimir and me the next weekend for our movie night. The dip is full of flavor and blends perfectly with crispy crackers.
Experiment and report back on your findings 😉
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese mix: Provolone, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Emmental
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 120 g crab meat, drained
Serve with crackers and/or fresh cut-up vegetables (carrots, celery sticks…). Don’t forget a glass of fine wine 😉
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese product and dressing until blended.
- Reserve 1 tbsp each shredded cheese and onions for garnish.
- Add remaining shredded cheese, onions and crab meat to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto bottom of baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 min, stirring after 10 min.
- Garnish with reserved shredded cheese and onions.
Let’s get dipping! 🙂