These are the brownies to try even if you don’t like Nutella. Or brownies.
But you do. Otherwise, I’m really confused about what you’re doing here. 😛
These brownies are fudgy, moist and delicious. I tried many brownie recipes before I adapted this one to perfection so it’s not too sweet but still sweet enough 😀
Without further ado, please enjoy 😋
- 170 g (1 cup) dark chocolate
- 170 g (3/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 100 g (1/2 cup) extra dark chocolate
- 200 g (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 g (1/2 cup) Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 g (1 tbsp) vanilla sugar
- 100 g (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 25 g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C (350 °F).
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt both chocolates with butter in the microwave or over double boiler.
- Stir in the Nutella.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer beat the eggs and sugars on medium-high speed until light and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cooled chocolate mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Add the flour, cocoa, and salt, folding gently until combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake around 35 minutes. Do not over bake, rather under bake in this case.
- Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Which recipe did you adapt to your liking and how?