Santa’s favorite cookies (Don’t forget the milk!) 😀
I know it’s not Christmas, but that just means you don’t have to share with big guy with sleigh and flying reindeer 😀
These classic beauties are a must-have in all North American households so we had to try them as well. We were not disappointed. They were soft and chewy, just like Santa likes them!
- 270 g (2 cup) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 170 g (3/4 cup) butter, melted
- 130 g (1 cup) brown sugar
- 60 g (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 360 g (2 cup) chocolate chips
- Warm up the oven to 160 °C (320 °F).
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl sift the flour, add salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, with electric mixer, mix both sugars, melted butter, egg, yolk, and vanilla extract. Stir until creamy.
- Add flour mixture and all mix well until combined.
- Finally add chocolate chips.
- With a spoon or an ice cream scoop if you have one, make balls and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes. Don’t over baked them, they will be too hard.
What are your favorite cookies?