This is kids’ favorite cake. The adults love it as much 😀
When my friend shared this recipe with me, she gave me doubled amounts. I was like, 12 eggs?! They love the cake sooo much she always makes a double batch. After I tried it, I understood why. The cake is so moist and creamy you gotta try it to believe it.
For the cake
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Nesquick
- 100 ml (7 tbsp) milk
- 100 ml (7 tbsp) oil
- 10 g (1 tbsp) baking powder
- 50 g (1/2 cup) white chocolate for decoration
For the cream
- 500 ml (2 cup) heavy cream
- 300 g (2 3/4 cup) dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (355 °F).
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites in two large bowls.
- With electric mixer mix egg yolks with sugar until foamy.
- Add oil and milk in egg yolk mixture and mix until combined.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl (flour, baking powder and Nesquick).
- Add dry ingredients in the egg yolk mixture.
- Separately mix egg whites until stiff and mix in lightly with spatula to the batter.
- Pour the batter in a baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream.
- Cook the cream to the boiling point (but don’t let it boil), remove from the heat and add broken chocolate pieces. Mix until combined.
- When the cake is done, make holes all over it with a fork. They allow the cream to settle into the cake.
- Pour the hot cream on the still warm cake.
- Chill in the refrigerator over night before serving.
What was your favorite cake when you were a kid?
3 thoughts on “Nesquik Cake”
I need this cake
😂 You might just be so lucky 😉
Coming soon 🙂